When applying for a credit card, the financial institution you choose requires a series of requirements. The requirements requested depend on the type of economic activity you do, whether salaried or independent.
The requirements are similar to those of other types of credit
The requirements are similar to those of other types of credit, such as mortgage credit and subrogation of mortgage credit. If you intend to request a credit card, it is important that you read this article.
If you want to know the requirements to apply for a Credit Card in Mexico , use this List to find the cards you are looking for quickly and easily. Select the name of the bank to see the requirements of all your Credit Cards, or if you already know what product you want to request, simply select it from the list.
Among the basic requirements to process a Bank Credit Card in Mexico are:
- Have at least 12 months experience handling another bank credit card, for which in the application you will be asked for the last 4 digits of your account number.
- Have verifiable income either through payroll receipts, tax returns or bank statements
- I am rooted in employment and domicile, that is, that you demonstrate stability in your work and that you already have some time in your current address.
- Not having arrears in other credits, this is checked through the credit bureau.
If you are looking for your first credit card
There are certain cards with reduced requirements that allow you to start building your history:
- Credit Cards for University Students
- Credit Cards without prior credit history
- Department Store Credit Cards
- hether salaried or independent
Remember that many banks offer special benefits when applying online such as remission of annuities, special bonuses in rewards programs, special interest rates, etc.